The fabrication and installation of dimension-cut natural stone should meet MIA and other industry standards as articulated in the MIA Dimension Stone Design Manual and other technical publications, along with courteous and professional customer service. To achieve these goals, we pledge adherence to the following principles and policies:
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are continuing conditions to, and part of our obligation as, Members of the Marble Institute of America.
- Our primary objective is a satisfied and happy customer, be it a homeowner, a building owner, or a design professional.
- We will maintain and conduct business in accordance with fair and honorable standards of competition.
- Honesty, integrity, quality, and professionalism guide our firm's business philosophy.
- High standards of health, safety, and product quality will be incorporated into every installation.
- We shall deal fairly with customers, as well as with our employees, our subcontractors, and our suppliers.
- We encourage research to develop new materials, techniques, tools, and equipment, as well as improved methods of stone fabrication and installation.
- We pledge to assist in the education and product knowledge of our firm's clients and customers (builders, kitchen & bath dealers, architects, designers, and homeowners) before, during, and after installation.
- We shall strive to promote a spirit of cooperation within the industry.